Articles that I read

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 5, 2007

    Introduction

    the only thing i enjoy doing is reading newspapers and magazines. Earlier I would use the college library, then began flicking magazines from Managers at office (would wonder why got an allowance for fancy magazines which they never read). Now at ISB, the easiest way for me is to access them over the web.

    So here I thought will be useful to clip them and keep for my use and also for people who want to get one corner for opinions.

    I'm thinking of posting only clippings that are opinion based (will try not to bring in my personal biases in my search) and are really interesting. My far these will be areas in which I'm interested but anyone would find if useful (especially those looking to form opinions on some of the hot happenings around the world).

    THESE CLIPPINGS ARE OF COURSE NOT MY PRODUCTION OR REPRODUCTION OF EFFORTS PUT IN BY OTHER WORTHY INDIVIDUALS. IT IS ONLY A WAY FOR ME TO EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE FOR THEIR WORK. THE COPYRIGHT LIES RIGHT WITH THEM.

    No comments: